We partner with our clients to design and implement programs that will improve student learning.
Our programs maximize the efficient and effective use of local resources to promote the development of the whole child. We offer a wide range of tools and support to develop the skills and capacities of local educators. We design and deliver programs that are:
- organized through careful analysis of data
- useful for instructional leaders at all levels
- aligned with district and state standards
- focused on high quality instruction
- designed to promote student learning
- sustained over time
- integrated with school efforts and initiatives
- proven to raise student achievement
Our professional development and technical assistance services help schools address a range of key issues including:
- leadership training and development
- effective self-evaluation
- curriculum alignment and mapping
- formative assessment
- effective classroom observation
- student engagement and motivation.
To find out more
If you would like more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 781-915-0040.
Cambridge Education (LLC), 400 Blue Hill Drive, North Lobby, Suite 100, Westwood, MA 02090